Be a part of the team creating the future in magnetic memory technology.
Do you thrive on getting things done? Do you enjoy pushing the edge? If so, Everspin might be the next great step in your career…it might even be the last STOP in your career.
Although headquartered in Chandler, AZ, activities also involve R&D, Reliability, Packaging, Product and Test Engineering, as well as Process Engineering and various other Technical and Administrative functions. The Austin, TX facility is primarily dedicated to design and related activities as well as some Marketing and Sales functions. We are proud to offer two such high quality of life locations for our people to work in.
We are always interested in the Best of the Best so even if you don’t see something here that might be a good match, please get in touch with us anyway.
Circuit Design Engineers – multiple openings
We are looking for a solid technical expert to work closely and possibly lead a small focused design team with responsibility for complex circuit STT-MRAM blocks. Must have a solid background in circuit theory, and transistor level simulation. Background in designing address buffers, control logic, sense amps, write drivers, I/O buffers, etc. would be valuable in this position.
More importantly we are looking for team players that understand when it’s time to turn on the afterburners. You will have the opportunity to directly influence other team members through your enthusiasm and passion for doing quality, complex work in an advanced technology.
BS /MS in Electrical Engineering required, Memory design experience very helpful.
Night Shift Wafer Fab Technicians
We have 3 openings for experienced Wafer Fab Technicians in our Chandler fab responsible for monitoring, supporting and coordinating process related issues in the fab while working in partnership with another production team member and area process/equipment engineers. You will develop, maintain and monitor protocols, Special Work Requests (SWRs) and data summaries of process related information as well as quickly relay process problems to the engineers in order to resolve and/or optimize the manufacturing process. You will also be required to assist with process tests; create and modify process recipes; disposition lots; and improve product quality (yield) through systematic problem solving with the help of engineers. You will monitor, analyze and address SPC issues for area processes on a daily basis and assist with SPC out of control issues. You are required to keep the Lead Engineer updated on area issues and support additional engineering functions as needed.
Associates Degree preferred.
Magnetic Materials Development Engineer
Everspin Technologies is searching for a candidate to fill a position in Spin-Torque MRAM development.
Work closely with other team members on a coordinated effort in spin-torque MRAM development. Develop methods and work collaboratively to understand the properties of magnetic tunnel junction materials. Collaborate with engineers and scientists from multiple disciplines to design experiments for new magnetoresistive devices. Conceive and champion innovations for improved ST-MRAM materials and devices. Coordinate and prioritize work of self and others in the same area, supervise and mentor technicians and junior engineers. Work with external partners at off-site locations. Analyze data to reach conclusions about characteristics of magnetic materials, devices, and MRAM arrays.
- Good communication skills and strong team work are required.
- Strong background in magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) materials and devices
- Extensive experience with magnetic characterization techniques of thin films and patterned electrical devices
- Experienced in data analysis of electrical and magnetic properties of MTJs
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct a research project
- Strong communication skills and the ability to both work independently and in a team environment
- Extensive industrial experience in magnetic thin-film deposition equipment (PVD) and operation, maintenance and characterization.
- Strong background in designing MTJ stacks for multiple applications
- Ph.D. in Physics, Materials Science, or Electrical Engineering, with at least ten years of post-graduate magnetic materials R&D experience, or equivalent education and experience, is required. A track record of innovation and leading-edge expertise is expected in the relevant areas, as demonstrated by publications in technical journals and patents issued/published.
Memory Designer for DDR Interface and Control Block Circuitry
Discipline: MRAM Circuit Design, Location: Austin, TX
Senior RTL Developer
Discipline: MRAM System Design, Location: Austin, TX